** Late players will be deducted 600 chips per blind level.
Example: Player enters with 9 minutes remaining during level 1 (100-200) they will start with 9400. Player enters 3 minutes into blind level 2 (200-400) they will start with 8800. Once the 1st break is over for either game no players can enter.
1) DO I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO PLAY?
– NO, WE CAN TEACH YOU.
2) DO I HAVE TO MAKE EVERY TOURNAMENT EACH WEEK?
– NO, PLAY WHEN YOU CAN.
3) CAN I BE LATE AND STILL PLAY?
– YES, THERE IS ALWAYS 2 TOURNAMENTS EACH NIGHT. YOU HAVE TILL THE END OF THE 1ST BREAK TO PLAY IN EITHER.
4) HOW CAN I WIN MONEY?
– ALL MEMBERS ARE INVITED TO PLAY EVERY 6-7 WEEKS AT MT. AIRY CASINO HOSTED TOURNAMENTS. TOP 5 PLAYERS WIN CASH PRIZES.
We are committed to staying compliant with NY State laws on Free Poker Leagues.